SDC2300 Quick-Fit Folding COIL ADAPTER
Designed for use with CoilTEK® Gold Extreme Accessory Kit
* * * * *
Switching back to your waterproof SDC2300 coil is now SUPER EASY!
Just attach the Quick-Fit COIL ADAPTER to your SDC2300 coil ONE TIME – and you are good to get swinging – anytime you’re ready!
+ Made from a tough, flexible, UV hardy Plasticized Copolyamide
+ Super Lightweight
+ Uses your existing SDC lower knuckle coupling and adjusting screws, plus one supplied wing nut/bolt and nylon collar bush (or reuse your O-ring).
+ Does not interfere with the inner coil cable O-ring seal.
NOTE: Only the black Knuckle tail part needs to be removed from the SDC2300 knuckle coupling to fit this item.
** Persevere with carefully getting the curly coil cable through tail as you remove it.
– You only need do it ONCE!
** It is also worthwhile to consider O-ring servicing/replacement, and Coil Collar/Knuckle protection.
* * * * *
– with the COILTEK® Accessory kit fitted to the SDC2300:
Locate your SDC2300 COIL:
- Remove the short plastic knuckle pivot screws from knuckle joint.
- Carefully separate the black knuckle tail and cable pin from the lower knuckle.
- Slide the tail to end of the coil cable and remove – you only need do this once!.
- *If you wish to replace the O-ring in the knuckle, now is the time to do that. Optionally you can use the supplied nylon bush. Carefully lever it into place with a blunt flat blade or screwdriver.
- Remove the cable retainer plug from the top of the Quick-Fit Coil Adapter
- Thread the SDC cable plug into the round opening and pass it out of the plug hole.
- Slide the cable through the adapter and connect the adapter into the lower knuckle.
- Re-fit the cable pin into the recess within the adapter, then replace the cable retainer plug.
- Fit the Coiltek® lower shaft into the Fast-fit adapter and push firmly until it is seated. Alternatively you may choose to remove the rubber wear pads on the lower shaft to make this easier but be sure to keep them safe to use with your Gold Extreme® coils!!
- Secure the adapter to the lower shaft with the coil wing nut/bolt and gently tighten the knuckle screws as suited
Optional CABLE COVER (shown above):
11. Remove coil socket cover plate bolts on SDC body.
12. Wrap SDC curly cable around SDC shaft and fit to coil socket.
13. Refit cover and tighten top bolt
14. Keep all parts.
For Better Detecting Performance.