SDC2300 RETRO COIL ADAPTER SHOE
Designed for use with CoilTEK® Gold Extreme Accessory Kit
* * * * * *
[ * Pair this item with our Brand NEW
– SDC2300 EZ-ACCESS COIL Plug Panel,
and Maximise convenience. * ]
Don’t get frustrated with screwdrivers and chains every time you want to switch back to your only waterproof SDC2300 coil. Just fit the Retro COIL ADAPTER Shoe to your old ‘Blue Hoover’ SDC2300 coil ONCE – and you’re set!+ Made from a tough, flexible, UV hardy Plasticized Copolyamide
+ Super Lightweight
+ Uses your existing SDC rear coil bolts and supplied wing nut bolts.
+ Does not interfere with the inner coil cable O-ring seal.
NOTE: Knuckle parts must be removed from the SDC2300 coil and cable to fit this item.
** Persevere with carefully getting the curly coil cable through the parts – You only need do it ONCE!
* * * * *
INSTRUCTIONS – with the COILTEK® Accessory kit fitted to the SDC2300:
Locate your SDC2300 COIL:
- Remove the two short plastic knuckle pivot screws from knuckle joint.
- Carefully separate knuckle joint parts from the coil and each other.
- Slide parts to end of the coil cable and remove – you only need do this once!.
- Remove the two 54mm plastic UPPER mount screws at top rear of SDC coil.
– DO NOT remove the two short plastic heel screws that face the ground.
- Remove SDC Retro coil Adapter cable retainer plug from rear of the adapter
- Pass SDC cable into ‘open’ side of adapter, and slide adapter against the edge of the coil
- Remove the vertical coil shaft clamp bolt and wing nut from adapter.
- Press adapter firmly to rear of SDC coil, refit upper mount screws and gently tighten.
- Refit coil vertical coil shaft clamp bolt to adapter and tighten gently.
- Connect SDC Retro coil to COILTEK® Accessory shaft with regular bolt and wing nut.
Optional CABLE COVER (shown above):
11. Remove coil socket cover plate bolts on SDC body.
12. Wrap SDC curly cable around SDC shaft and fit to coil socket.
13. Refit cover and tighten top bolt
14. Keep all parts.
For Better Detecting Performance.